Registration and Account authenticity
ElevateScape website users provide authentic personal and professional information without any discrepancy. Here are some commitments which you make while registration and submission of data on ElevateScape website:
1. You will not create more than one personal account.
2. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our prior permission.
3. If you represent an organization, you must have the right to make representation on their behalf and both you and the organization agree to these terms and conditions.
4. You will not provide any false personal or professional information on ElevateScape, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without their consent.
5. ElevateScape website can only be used by people over the age of 14 as on date.
6. You will not share your password or let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account. For an organizational account you will not share your password and username with people who do not have the right to make representation on behalf of the organization.
7. If you make any false claims or make representation on other’s behalf, we reserve the right to disable accounts without any notice.
8. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
9. You shall not post anything offensive, objectionable or against the law of the land on this platform.
10. You shall visit the website regularly and make sure the data is updated at all points of time. Any change of location, phone no. or other information should be updated within 48 hours of change to keep the website effective for all parties concerned.
1. that our website may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the content that appears on this website nor for any error or omission.
2. that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“content”), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used or the organization on whose behalf you post.
You explicitly agree, in using this website or any service provided, that you shall not:
1. Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
2. Collect or harvest any data about other users in any other way than mentioned in “Use of ElevateScape content”.
3. Provide any content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this website or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
4. Provide or use this website and any content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
5. Provide any content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
Use of ElevateScape Content
• You shall not sell or modify the content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the ElevateScape content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of ElevateScape, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or that otherwise infringes ElevateScape’s intellectual property rights.
• Any code that ElevateScape creates to generate or display any ElevateScape Content or the pages making up any ElevateScape Site is also protected by ElevateScape’s copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
• You may not use any of the content on any other website or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, by uploading or republishing content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporating the content in any other database or compilation for any purpose).
• You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate any ElevateScape content or the pages making up any ElevateScape page which is also protected by the Company’s copyright.
• Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
Submission of Content
Submission of Content
1. You warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this Section related to “Third party content”;
2. You agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed;
3. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
• We do not engage in any database selling or sharing for any commercial purposes.
Third Party Content
• Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites or use their service or avail the offer or engage in any manner, you do so at your own risk.
• Third party content refers to goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this website including links, content and any data furnished by third party.
The data represented in employer pages is that furnished on their website or as provided to them to ElevateScape or its agents. The onus of accuracy of this data lies with these third parties and they are governed under the terms mentioned in third party content. We do not guarantee accuracy of these data.
The data represented in Recruiter pages is that furnished on their website or as provided to them to ElevateScape or its agents. The onus of accuracy of this data lies with these third parties and they are governed under the terms mentioned in third party content. We do not guarantee accuracy of these data.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ElevateScape, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from;
(i) any User Content or other material You provide to ElevateScape,
(ii) Your use of any ElevateScape Content, or
(iii) Your breach of these Terms
(iv) or any violation of the rights of another person or party.
The website and all content is provided as is where is basis. By accessing and using the website you acknowledge and agree that use of the website and the content is entirely at your own risk. ElevateScape makes no representations or warranties regarding the website and the content, including, without limitation, no representation or warranty;
(i) that the website and/or content will be accurate, complete, reliable, suitable or timely;
(ii) that any content, including, without limitation, any information, data, software, product or service contained in or made available through the web site will be of merchantable quality or fit for a particular purpose;
(iii) that the operation of the web site will be uninterrupted or error free;
(iv) that defects or errors in the web site will be corrected;
(v) that the web site will be free from viruses or harmful components; and
(vi) that communications to or from the web site will be secure or not intercepted.
ElevateScape will endeavor to provide you error free and best service.