Your map to your dream job
Even job aspirants with ideal CV’s can be beaten, if you make a great impression during the interviews. Build your skills with the help of experts whose articles are guiding thousands like you.Watch video tutorials that will guide you into perfecting your interview pitch, while polishing your communication skills and developing your personality.
Read our blog on How to make a great impression during tech Interviews.
Register on Elavtescape and browse through videos perfecting your interview pitch, while polishing your communication skills and developing your personality.
Watch our introductory video on how elevatescape help you prepare for interview.
Tips to prepare for interviews in the best possible manner
If you are looking for a job, then you should also be prepared for sitting in an interview. According to the current scenario of the job market, you have to make sure of the fact that you have gained an in-depth knowledge of the ways in which you have to go for an interview. Most of the people get rejected in an interview even when they have the most perfectly made CVs of the lot. Now if you are careful enough to get hold of the Elevatescape.com materials and abide by the following steps, you are sure to get the best job that you have been dreaming of.
How to crack an interview?
- The first thing needed to crack an interview is to research the profile and the background of the company. You should be well aware of the place where you are going to give the interview and you should not be stumped when the interviewer asks you something about their company. Try to learn at least the basic stuff like name and designation of the interviewer. Also if possible have a talk with the current employees.
- Be specific on the subject in which your expertise is- For example, if you have recently done an MBA, then be sure to study some of the MBA interview questions so that you can answer any question with utmost ease.
- Think of the questions that you want to ask the interviewer. This is because of the fact that if you remain mum during the interview, then the interviewer might think that you are not interested in the conversation.
- Be presentable and do not be nervous- Nervousness is one of the key factors why the interviews turn out to be a failure. Be confident about yourself and you are sure to pass the ordeal with flying colors.
- Be honest- If you do not know anything, instead of covering it up, be honest about it- because it is a part of the soft skill development. Speak out anything that you have in mind- and remember, being impulsive works.
- Do not drag any topic- It is important for you to speak right to the point instead of dragging any answer. Interviewers want crisp answers, not lengthy ones.
- Do not forget to send a thank you note to the interviewers- This is a highly professional step taken by only a few and is often a point of impression for the interviewers. If you are looking forward to a good career, then the first step is to build a rapport with the members of the interviewing table as well as the HR.
- Do a good research on the internet- On the internet, you get to have some of the best tips and tricks of giving the best interviews and cracking them. Make sure that you read them and analyze them in the best possible manner so that you seem experienced when the interview time comes